Are you ready to be a part of a collaborative that is creating a practical, empowering, and deeply nourishing commitment to our society's health and well-being?
"The Earth, its life, and our lives are a gift. The gift calls us to defend and nurture the regenerative potential of the Earth.
Return Earth’s generosity with our own gifts of healing."
~Kathleen Dean Moore
L.E.A.P. holds a long-term vision of bringing communities into sustainable ways of living for several generations to come. We offer a platform for skill-building workshops, deeply connective retreats, and nature immersion for all ages and walks of life.
Sharing resources and developing nourishing practices are high priorities of our team.
Interdependent Family Support
As hard-working parents, we are driven to build a strong community of people from all demographics and diverse experiences to be a part of our team.
Just as ecosystems thrive with several types of species that perform unique functions to weave the intricate web of life, our academy's web of support is linked together by several types of participants and courses offered.
Earthschooling is the Waldorf, award-winning homeschool curriculum that provides appropriate lesson blocks for a child’s age, handwork lessons, nature crafts, nature walk ideas, and more! Used by homeschoolers, public school teachers and Waldorf teachers world-wide, Earthschooling is an earth-based, creative, hands-on, international, multi-cultural and comprehensive curriculum
The mark of every Golden age is that the children are the most important members of society and teaching is the most revered profession."
- Conscious Living FairSat, Apr 04Inn at the Commons and Convention CenterApr 04, 2020, 10:00 PM – Apr 05, 2020, 5:00 PMInn at the Commons and Convention Center, 200 N Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501, USAJoin LEAP and several other devoted professionals who will be set up with their services, products, and uplifting light that they are offering to help with our community's transition to more connective, inspiring ways of living.
- Connective Family MedicineMon, Mar 30Ashland Food Co-op
- Giving TuesdayTue, Dec 03ScienceWorks Hands-on MuseumDec 03, 2019, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMScienceWorks Hands-on Museum, 1500 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520, USASouthern Oregon's largest Giving Tuesday event: Meet, greet and "sample" 20 regional nonprofits. An evening to learn about how and what nonprofits are supporting the community--and to provide support for them.
- EarthsGiving Co-Creative Community Gathering & FeastThu, Nov 28Jackson WellspringsNov 28, 2019, 2:00 PM – 9:00 PMJackson Wellsprings, 2253 OR-99, Ashland, OR 97520, USALEAP is hosting our first event as a new annual tradition. Join with Nonprofits, initiators, creators, and entrepreneurs who are giving back to the Earth. Please come with anything you'd like to share to contribute to our collective sanctuary of solutions. All ages encouraged!
- Conscious Living FairSat, Oct 26Ashland Hills HotelOct 26, 2019, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMAshland Hills Hotel, 2525 Ashland St, Ashland, OR 97520, USAL.E.A.P. will have a booth set up in the front outside of the main room with goodies, plant starts, information, and a kids' play area. Please join us and several other inspiring vendors for this heart-opening, deeply connective event!
Contact Legacy EarthKeepers Academy of Permaculture
15 W LAKE ST WEED, CA 96067